Actions and Detail Panel
25th Laughter Facilitation Skills course
Fri, 4 Mar 2016, 10:00 – Sat, 5 Mar 2016, 16:00 GMT
This 25th Laughter Facilitation Skills course (endorsed by Dr Kataria) retrains your brain to promote:
- all the benefits of laughter yoga, and also
- stress-free living.
- your confidence
- your ability to connect
- your flexibilty & creativity
- your ability to think spontaneously & comfortably on your feet
- your ability to work comfortably with groups
- your health & wellbeing
- the psychology and physiology of laughter and its effects on the mind, body, emotions and spirit
- The science, medicine and benefits of laughter
- How to access and generate genuine spontaneous laughter
- How to be more mindful and aware
- Dr Kataria’s laughter club initiative and laughter yoga
- lots of nls: natural laughter skills & Laughter Yoga exercises
- laughter meditation
- To create your own exercise for the group
- How to create exercises for any group
- How to adapt this for any personal / work / social / home setting
- How to use this in one-to-one sessions
- How to start developing harmonious group dynamics
- From each other’s insights, expertise and experience
- How to run your own short session
- and lots more
- spontaneity & flexibility
- lively group dynamics
At the end of the course you're able to run your own short session, and maybe much more.
This course includes a manual and enables you to get the necessary professional insurance.
- have a personal development interest
- are a workshop leader
- presenter & trainer
- wellbeing specialist
- NLP practitioner
- hoola hoopist
- life model
- or other specialist - this course has plenty for you.
50% off for LFS graduates and 25% off for Laughter Yoga leaders and Retreaters - contact me for details
Comments from previous participants include:
- 'Thank you for being so warm and kind and connecting me back to people in such a wonderful playful way'.
- 'Good venue, good group size, time used very effectively - good illustration in practice of being an effective facilitator.'
- 'Just to say the laughter course really hit the spot for me. I feel in my joy and positivity now, in contrast to how I felt at the start.'
- 'I am so much more powerful now. Thank you x
- 'natural laughter skills (nls) is a unique development to the fundamentals of Laughter Yoga. It's a sophisticated approach to laughter therapy that softly encourages and rewards participants rather than the uncomfortable forcing of fake laughter.
Taking the fundamentals from Yoga, Joe seamlessly merges them with deep Yogic breathing and cheerfulness to gently reacquaint us with our inner laughter and leave us with a deep sense of well-being. Much more positive, cheerful and energised.
I was surprised how quick and effective Laughter Yoga was to relieve my stress and delighted to have a skip in my step again. I left the session feeling physically and emotionally uplifted.
natural laughter skills has the power to significantly change lives for the better and Joe delivers in a friendly, inquisitive and humorous manner.'
- ‘I’m really glad I came on this course, meeting people who believed in and enthused about what they were teaching and others who were friendly and willing to learn. Thank you for the experience and starting something I see as being a big part of my life from now on, both for clients and personally.’ (Paul)