27th Annual Midlands Sportsmans Luncheon - Birmingham City Centre
Our festive luncheon in the heart of Birmingham, the Midlands Sportsman’s Luncheon, is highly-rated and will be having it’s 27th Anniversary in December 2016. The Rugby-Themed luncheon is held at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham City Centre and is an ideal opportunity for a company Christmas party or to entertain the Rugby fans among your important clients and stakeholders. It traditionally enjoys a high profile guest of honour from the Rugby community and 2016 will be no exception. The event continues to sell out each and every year, creating a fantastic and festive atmosphere.
The event includes a superb four-course festive luncheon and further entertainment will be provided during the afternoon by a renowned comedian.
Previous Guests of Honour include: Simon Shaw MBE, Jason Leonard OBE, Will Greenwood MBE, Ben Kay MBE, Will Carling OBE, Gavin Hastings OBE, Ieuan Evans, Rob Andrew MBE, Dean Richards, Jeremy Guscott, Jack Rowell OBE, Sir Ian McGeechan OBE, Paul Ackford, Martin Johnson CBE, Chris Cowdrey, Ian Robertson, Gordon Brown, Willie John McBride MBE, Fran Cotton, Geoff Cooke OBE, Sir Clive Woodward OBE, Martin Bayfield, Fergus Slattery, John Bentley, Bill Beaumont OBE, Austin Healey, Jeff Probyn.
• Superb four course luncheon
• Master of Ceremonies Tim Stimpson – England (19 Caps), British & Irish Lions (1997)
• England rugby legend Guest of Honour
• Entertainment from a renowned comedian
• Heads & Tails, limited live auction and a silent auction in aid of a nominated charity
• Cash bar
• Individual places – private tables within the Horton Suite at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel
If you would like any more information please call us on 0121 233 6500.