This course changes lives.
Add laughter skills to your own personal and/or professional toolkit.
Use them for yourself.
Add them to your existing professional skills.
Use them to run your own laughter workshops.
15% discount for existing Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders. Even bigger discounts for Laughter Faciltators - please ask me for your discount code
These courses retrain your brain to promote
You boost your confidence, your ability to connect, your flexibilty & creativity, and your ability to think spontaneously & comfortably on your feet.
At the end of the course you're a Laughter Faciitator/Laughter workshop leader, and able to run your own short session, and maybe much more.
This course includes a comprehensive manual with information on the science, medicine, psychology and other aspects of laughter, laughter yoga & nls: natural laughter skills exercises.
This course enables you to get the necessary professional insurance.
If you are already a Certified Laughter Leader, this course complements and adds to your exising skills. If you are not, this course is an excellent way into using laughter skills, personally and professionally.
- the psychology and physiology of laughter and its effects on the mind, body, emotions and spirit
- The science, medicine and benefits of laughter
- How to access and generate genuine spontaneous laughter
- How to access mindfulness, awareness and embodiment
- Dr Kataria’s laughter club initiative and laughter yoga
- lots of nls: natural laughter skills & Laughter Yoga exercises
- laughter meditation
- To create your own exercise for the group
- How to adapt this for any personal, work / social / home setting
- How to start developing harmonious group dynamics
- from each other’s insights, expertise and experience
- and lots more
Whether you have a personal development interest
are a workshop leader
presenter & trainer
another other specialist - this course has plenty for you.
Comments from previous participants include:
- 'Thank you for being so warm and kind and connecting me back to people in such a wonderful playful way'.
- 'Good venue, good group size, time used very effectively - good illustration in practice of being an effective facilitator.'
- 'Just to say the laughter course really hit the spot for me. I feel in my joy and positivity now, in contrast to how I felt at the start.'
- 'I am so much more powerful now. Thank you x '
- 'I wanted to let you know that I ran a session this morning (which I nearly didn’t because I was so anxious) and it was literally the BEST one I have ever done. I used the techniques from your course, with a few touches of my own plus a bit of Kataria traditionalism - and it was just amazing...........it just worked, they really got into the extended period of just moving around the room, stretching and playing with their physicality, and we then spent ages sitting in a circle just laughing in different ways. It was perfect.
I therefore thank you, from the bottom of my heart. My confidence is boosted, and I felt a real sense that I was “leading” the group in something very special. I’m so glad I did your course! I do hope you do an advanced one next year.'
- 'natural laughter skills (nls) is a unique development to the fundamentals of Laughter Yoga. It's a sophisticated approach to laughter therapy that softly encourages and rewards participants rather than the uncomfortable forcing of fake laughter.
Taking the fundamentals from Yoga, Joe seamlessly merges them with deep Yogic breathing and cheerfulness to gently reacquaint us with our inner laughter and leave us with a deep sense of well-being. Much more positive, cheerful and energised.
I was surprised how quick and effective Laughter Yoga was to relieve my stress and delighted to have a skip in my step again. I left the session feeling physically and emotionally uplifted.
natural laughter skills has the power to significantly change lives for the better and Joe delivers in a friendly, inquisitive and humorous manner.
- ‘I’m really glad I came on this course, meeting people who believed in and enthused about what they were teaching and others who were friendly and willing to learn. Thank you for the experience and starting something I see as being a big part of my life from now on, both for clients and personally.’