The 2nd annual Biotech and Money New York 2017, taking place on November 20th, will provide genuine peer 2 peer knowledge sharing, networking and deal making opportunities between CxO level executives, and uncover new ideas to move the New York Life Science industry forward. At its heart is the mission to promote NYC and the region as a center for life science excellence and help build linkages and business opportunities between East Coast life science companies and capital. Over 300 Executives attended in 2015.
In addition to hard hitting Keynotes, the 2017 programme offers 2 dedicated content tracks with tailored group discussions and case studies that speak to entrepreneurs, start-ups, private and publicly listed companies ensuring content that matches a company’s lifecycle. 2 additional tracks for 2017 include a Pharma Forum, where 8 Large Pharma companies highlight their external R&D and Partnering opportunities and ‘Ones to Watch’, in which 16 of the city’s most commercial ready Entrepreneurs present their company showcases.
Key themes in 2017 include:
- Academic translation and commercialization
- Early stage venture / corporate venture
- Build to buy and virtual biotech models
- industry alliances
- Growth and late stage venture capital
- Venture philanthropy and non-traditional finance,
- Private and public financing
- M&A and strategic transactions.
What’s unique about this event?
- A qualified executive-level audience
- An event that speaks to corporates, investors and Pharma
- Innovative content formats with genuine outcomes
- Content to match your investment / partnering lifecycle
- Online showcases and company profiling
- Qualified 1-2-1 partnering
- A vetted audience