Actions and Detail Panel
3-Day Oil & Gas Production Chemistry Workshop. [Dubai, UAE]
Tue, 6 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 8 Jun 2017, 17:00 Gulf Standard Time United Arab Emirates Time
3-Day Oil & Gas Production Chemistry Workshop
An introduction to oilfield production chemistry for oil & gas professionals.
Familiarise yourselves with essential concepts of oil & gas production chemistry. Learn from industry experts and enhance your professional knowledge. Discuss field case studies with your peers from various disciplines and explore solutions to problems via group exercises. Network with colleagues from all over the world through an interactive learning experience.
- O&G Operators
- O&G Engineers
- Asset Supervisors
- Production Chemists
- Lab Chemists
- Environmental Professionals
- O&G Marketing & Sales
- Service Company
- Introduction to Oil & Gas
- Mineral Scale Control & Management
- Waxes and Asphaltenes
- Corrosion Control
- Water Injection
- Chemical Injection
- Gas Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Familiarise yourselves with essential concepts of oil & gas production chemistry. Learn from industry experts and enhance your professional knowledge.
- Discuss field case studies with your peers from various disciplines and explore solutions to problems via group exercises.
- Understand the applicability & limitations of modern field analysis and modelling software. Be in a position to challenge the experts and know what questions to ask in order to get the most out of the data and reports you encounter at work.
- Learn how to determine where production chemistry can offer cost effective solutions, and how applicable methods can be implemented towards solving typical oilfield flow assurance and integrity challenges.
- Network with professionals from all over the world through an interactive learning experience.
- Always be in possession of the most up to date course materials. Get unlimited access to the BasisChem cloud where you will always find the latest versions of the workshop’s handouts, slides & accompanying notes.
- Receive a hard copy of the course’s documentation.
- Upon completion of the course, obtain a BasisChem certificate. The digital form of the certificate can be added to your CV or Linkedin profile and is fully trackable back to you.
- All attendees of this workshop will get free access to all of BasisChem’s current and future e-learning offerings.
- We reserve the right to postpone, change the venue location, or cancel this workshop at any time. Any payment received will be refunded in full. Please note that prior to making any travel, visa or accommodation arrangements. We do not accept liability for any costs incurred due to changes in date, venue or location.
- We maintain the right to substitute a course instructor if required.
- We are not liable for situations of “force majeure”, such as acts of god, strikes, acts of war, government regulations or illness beyond our control.
Cancellations from registered delegates:
- More than 30 days before the event: full refund.
- 29-14 days before the event: 50% of the fee refunded.
- Less than 14 days before the event: no refund.