Drivers losing attention is the single biggest cause of most collisions. Come along and learn how a driver’s fitness and impairment can increase the risk of collisions and how this affects our responsibilities as fleet operators. Delegates will benefit from the opportunity to share best practice with other FORS accredited companies.
The event will cover topics including:
* Driver fitness and impairment - background and objectives
* What affects a driver’s concentration?
* How do we raise driver’s awareness?
* How do we identify a driver who is affected?
* What are the minimum legal requirements and how can we go beyond these?
* What steps should we and can we take to mitigate the risks?