Join us at Konica Minolta's Southern Headquarters in Chandler's Ford, Southampton on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September.
Featuring guest speakers from Barclays Bank and Konica Minolta, this informative morning event will guide you through the 3 steps to the paperless office - Including understanding how to automate business processes through the latest scan, print and cloud technologies.
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Registration & coffee
- 10:00 – 10:05 – Welcome by Simon Challis, Managing Director, ORS Group
- 10:05 – 10:45 – Head Of Customer Experience at Barclays Bank UK Simon Wheeler talks about the path to digital transformation with a focus on the HR department.
- 10:45 – 11:15 – Mike Noyce from ORS Group talks about recent case studies in cloud Enterprise Content Management
- 11:15 – 11:30 – Coffee break
- 11:15 – 12:00 – Ashley McConnell IMS Consultant will share the latest technology advancements at Konica Minolta Worldwide
- 12:00 – 1:00 – Lunch and Networking
- 1:00 – There will be an optional tour of the Konica Minolta headquarters for those that wish to see the latest products for 2016