79 € – 99 €

3 Ways of Pitching - Pitch Your Business Profitably

Eventinformationen

Dieses Event teilen

Datum und Uhrzeit

Veranstaltungsort

Veranstaltungsort

betahaus - coworking hamburg

Eifflerstraße 43

22769 Hamburg

Germany

Karte anzeigen

Beschreibung des Events

Beschreibung

a course by betahaus | Academy

What makes people listen? What makes them interested? What makes them respect your idea...only on the basis of a few words? The secret of pitching is to effectively connect with people for one goal that matters most: money. You need to talk about your business or idea many times in many ways to many people. This course will train you to pitch face-to-face, on emails, websites, anywhere to get attention and the right response! Understand how communication psychology works and use it for your advantage.

THE CORE LEARNINGS OF THIS COURSE ARE:

  • Effective Pitching

  • Business Communications

  • Pitch = Money

  • Confidence to talk about your idea


SESSION OVERVIEW

30% of this course will be theory explanation and analysis of real examples. The other 70% we will be working live on your business storytelling and having feedback discussions.


ABOUT THE COURSE HOLDER

Reema Singhal earns her bread, butter and happiness by helping entrepreneurs and managers communicate successfully for profits. She has worked for more than a decade in human communications psychology and applied it to international business marketing across 23 countries. She now helps businesses connect with the right people - customers, investors, collaborators, advisors - by using the best words to inspire passion.


CERTIFICATE

After completing this course you will receive a certificate from betahaus | Academy.


QUESTIONS?

Message us: academy@betahaus.de




BETAHAUS | ACADEMY TERMS OF CANCELLATION

A free cancellation of your order is possible until 7 days before the workshop/ course starts.

A cancellation within 7-0 days before the workshop/ course will be charged with 100% of the ticket price.

In case of illness you have to hand in a doctors certificate. Then we can refund you 100%

Mit Freunden teilen

Datum und Uhrzeit

Veranstaltungsort

betahaus - coworking hamburg

Eifflerstraße 43

22769 Hamburg

Germany

Karte anzeigen

Dieses Event speichern

Event gespeichert