San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
3CX Intermediate Training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners. The Training is aimed at pre-sales and technical support personnel tasked with the responsibility of; promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve 3CX Certification. This Training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Intermediate Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Completion of 3CX basic online training certification, Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training course will enable you to:
• Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
• Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
• Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
• Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
• Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Additional Points of Interest
• A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System.
• Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues.
• A 3CX Technical Supervisor will be moderator of the technical presentation and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
• 09:00 - Doors Open / Registration
• 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Eddie Vincent, EFL Technical VoIP Specialist.
Introduction and Installation
• 1.1 Introduction to 3CX Phone System
• 1.2 Installing 3CX Phone System
• 1.3 Upgrading or Re-installing
10:30 - Break
Phones & Extensions
• 2.0 Deploying 3CXPhone
• 2.1 Configuring IP Phones (Snom & Yealink)
• 2.2 Configuring Extensions
• 2.3 Configuring Forwarding Rules
12:30 - Lunch Break
13:30 - Eddie Vincent, 3CX Technical Trainer:
VoIP Providers, PSTN Gateways & Routing Rules
• 3.1 Configuring VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
• 3.2 Configuring PSTN Gateways
• 3.3 Configuring Inbound Routing
• 3.4 Configuring Outbound Routing
NAT and Port Forwarding
• 4.1 NAT and Port Forwarding
• 4.2 Remote Extensions
• Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
15:00 - Break
• Server Activity Log
• Contacting Support
• Information and Guides
• Do & Dont's
• 15:30 – Break
15:45 – Eddie Vincent, 3CX Technical Trainer:
• Setting up a web meeting via 3CXPhone
• Windows Client vs. WebRTC
16:45 - Q&A and wrap-up
If you need to contact us for whatever reason, please email our 3CX Channel Manager.
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to 1 weeks before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the venue, please have your booking reference.
Fees: There is no charge for attending this 3CX training event. However, cancellation within 2 working days of the start date and non-attendance can result in EFL issuing the Partner with an invoice for the sum of £100.
Please note that places are given on a priority basis to new 3CX Partners.
Have questions about 3CX Intermediate Training, Wakefield - 25th April 2017? Contact: EFL.
When & Where
Electronic Frontier Ltd
Electronic Frontier Ltd (EFL) is a leading value-added distributor of converged IP solutions, supplying data networking, voice over IP, security and IP CCTV solutions and services. Founded in 1993, EFL has developed a comprehensive and fully interoperable portfolio from leading manufacturers which combines high performance and quality with outstanding value. This is backed with a broad set of value-added services and free pre- and post-sales support on all products.