San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve the 3CX Certification. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
- Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System.
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues.
- A 3CX Technical Supervisor will be moderator of the technical presentation and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
- 09:00 - Doors Open / Registration
- 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Eddie Vincent, EFL Technical VoIP Specialist.
Introduction and Installation
- 1.1 Introduction to 3CX Phone System
- 1.2 Installing 3CX Phone System
- 1.3 Upgrading or Re-installing
10:30 - Break
Phones & Extensions
- 2.0 Deploying 3CXPhone
- 2.1 Configuring IP Phones (Snom & Yealink)
- 2.2 Configuring Extensions
- 2.3 Configuring Forwarding Rules
12:30 - Lunch break
13:30 - Eddie Vincent, 3CX Technical Trainer:
VoIP Providers, PSTN Gateways & Routing Rules
- 3.1 Configuring VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
- 3.2 Configuring PSTN Gateways
- 3.3 Configuring Inbound Routing
- 3.4 Configuring Outbound Routing
NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.1 NAT and Port Forwarding
- 4.2 Remote Extensions
- Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
15:00 - Break
- Server Activity Log
- Contacting Support
- Information and Guides
- Do & Dont's
- 15:30 – Break
15:45 – Eddie Vincent, 3CX Technical Trainer:
- Setting up a web meeting via 3CXPhone
- Windows Client vs. WebRTC
16:45 - Q&A and wrap-up
If you need to contact us for whatever reason, email our 3CX Channel Manager.
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to 2 weeks before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the venue, please have your booking reference.
Fees: There is no charge for attending this 3CX training event. However, late cancellations and non-attendance can result in EFL issuing the Partner with an invoice for the sum of 100 Pounds.
Please note that places are given on a priority basis to new 3CX Partners.
Have questions about 3CX Product Training, Reading -1st November 2016? Contact: EFL.
When & Where
Electronic Frontier Ltd
Electronic Frontier Ltd (EFL) is a leading value-added distributor of converged IP solutions, supplying data networking, voice over IP, security and IP CCTV solutions and services. Founded in 1993, EFL has developed a comprehensive and fully interoperable portfolio from leading manufacturers which combines high performance and quality with outstanding value. This is backed with a broad set of value-added services and free pre- and post-sales support on all products.