Actions and Detail Panel
3D Print your own keyring - 3D Essentials
Tue 5 April 2016, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
3D Printing is an incredible technology that opens up an entire world of possibilities for makers. In this workshop you will explore the technology in a hands-on session, where you will ultimately design and print your own keyring to take away.
You will learn
- 3D Design with Parametrical modelling in 123D Design.
- How 3D Printers work
- How to set-up a 3D Printer
- How to export files for 3D printing
- Tips and tricks for 3D printing
At the end of the session you will be able to take your own keyring (or other designed object) home!
You will need
- A laptop with 123D Design installed.
- Laptop charger