Actions and Detail Panel
3rd Northern Region Hip Fracture Conference
Fri 17 November 2017, 08:00 – 16:00 GMT
This is a free event with topics of discussion to include:-
• Managing hip fracture care – a focus for ward managers, matrons & service managers
• Big data – an update from the NHFD
• NOACS – launching a guideline to optimise timely surgery
• Time for discharge – liaison with community services
• Assessing patient experience in hip fracture care
• Dealing with delirium and the hip fracture patient
In addition to these highlights, there will be the regular clinical update sessions and time for discussion.
Places are limited so please book your place.