4 Day MOT Tester Course (Class 4 & 7)
This is a 4 day course is for Individuals who are looking to train as an MOT tester, to become a nominated tester (NT) for class 3,4,5 or 7 vehicles you must also have an appropriate Qualification.
We can offer the following courses:
MOT Tester (Class 4 or Class 7) - £750
To undertake the the MOT Tester Qualification, you must:
- Have a full, current UK driving licence for the vehicle classes you want to test
- Be a skilled mechanic with at least 4 years full time employment in the service and repair of the vehicle types to be tested
- Have no un-spent convictions for criminal offences connected with the MOT testing scheme or motor trdae, or involving any acts of violence or intimidation
Level 3 Light Vehicle Inspection Technician - £500
IMI Accredited 3 day course including assessment certificate and inclusion on the IMI Professional register
MOT Tester CPD - Half Day - £99
For all Testers who need to complete the compliance requirements for MOT Centres
On Completion you will be able to apply to undertake the DVSA final ovserves assessment in order to achieve a certificate of Competence (CoC) enabling you to become and Nominated Tester.
You will Study:
- Working Safely within a vehicle test centre
- Communication with colleagues and customers
- How to manage and maintain personal CPD
- Carrying out pre-test checks
- Carrying out an MOT Test
For full detials of the acceptable qualifications and other eligibility requirements please visit our website.