Actions and Detail Panel
4th National Undergraduate Trauma and Orthopaedic Conference
Sat 1 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
Edinburgh University Trauma and Orthopaedics Society is pleased to announce the 4th National Undergraduate Orthopaedic Conference will be taking place on the 1st of April in 50 George Square, Edinburgh.
We have an exciting line up for this year’s conference
• Several leading orthopaedic speakers
• Student oral presentations and prize giving
• Three practical workshops (including a Stryker Hip Arthroplasty workshop, where students will be able to take part in full hip replacements!)
As well as the speakers and workshops the ticket price also includes complementary coffees and catering for the day!
Students and junior doctors who have completed SSC projects, research or audits in fields relating to orthopaedics or trauma are encouraged to submit. The abstract deadline is 11th March 2017 and the word limit is 250 words. To submit an abstract for the student presentations, please send it via email to email@example.com with “4th NUOC abstract (your name)” as the title. Entries will be anonymised and judged by orthopaedic trainees. Successful abstract submissions will be invited for oral presentations at the conference.
Those presenting will be judged by the speakers for a chance to win some exceptional prizes, including;
• A one year affiliation with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
• Vouchers for the acclaimed Surgical Skills Course
• A copy of Oxford Textbook of Fundamentals of Surgery (worth £145!)
• and more to be announced!
Certificates of attendance will be handed out after the conference.
For further enquiries, you can reach us via facebook or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
The conference team