Although many schools are introducing digital devices into their schools, not all of them are getting it right.
The de Ferrers Academy is now into the 5th year of a highly successful 1:1 iPad programme getting global recognition.
This event, for school leaders and e- learning coordinators, will show what a 1:1 iPad schemes looks like in reality. It includes some hands-on experience and a look at real 1:1 lessons that make use of iPad.
The visit includes free lunch/refreshments and opportunities to talk with staff and students and visit real lessons to see iPad in use in a 1:1 environment.
• Experience a 1:1 iPad ecosystem first hand on a tour
• Look at models of CPD, digital workflow & AFL in real lesson environments
• Have help to formulate a 1:1 iPad strategy or pitch
• Reflect upon success criteria and impact
• Discover a range of obscure, free resources and websites
• Have the chance to chat with staff and students from de Ferrers about how they use iPad, both in and out of lessons