Actions and Detail Panel
5 Step Formula For Social Recruiting Success In 2017
Mon 7 November 2016, 08:30 – 12:00 GMT
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
November's Class: 5 Step Formula For Social Recruiting Success In 2017
Traditional channels don't deliver results in this candidate driven market. Response rates on LinkedIn have fallen due to recruiter saturation and constant spam. And Brexit is having an impact!
Set yourself apart from your industry colleagues and discover the 5 steps you'll need to succeed recruiting on social media in 2017.
Join us and discover:
- Reputation, reputation, reputation: how to be sure you're squeaky clean in a Google world
- You're a marketer now: discover easy ways to share information that appeals to future employees
- Technology has opened the door to your company, you may as well make the most of it!
- Find people where people actually are; if they're not on LinkedIn, where are they? Find out.
- How hyperpesonalisation will be the winning formula for improving candidate response rates in 2017
November's Guest speaker:
Sue Ingram, Facilitator at Converse Well & Author of Fire Well.
"The time to bring your hiring managers into line is now!"
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: