Can you be more efficient with your time? Are your processes in need of a little polish?
Would you like to convert more of your potential supporters to actually supporting your cause?
Would you like to understand why it's so important to solve problems for your target audience?
Would you like your charity to have a predictably increasing income?
If you've answered 'YES' to any on these questions, read on...
We invite all Leaders of locally based Charities and Not-for-Profits to join us at this free seminar to learn about some key principles that can literally transform your organisation and the community which it supports.
Helen Pethybridge, our local ActionCOACH, will be sharing the simple and yet hugely effective tools that have transformed thousands of businesses globally into multi-million pound enterprises, and have also been proven to work just as effectively in the third sector.
The afternoon will be highly participative and thought provoking - what better way to round off your week?
Others who have participated in Helen's seminars have said:
'Fantastic value - feeling positive and motivated!'
'Excellent! Lots of info - good content'
'Clarity on what I know I should be doing in 'bite-sized' manageable chunks'
'I learnt that there are many measures that could and should be done to arrive at my goal!'
Helen Pethybridge is very much the local Business Growth Expert - born in Maidenhead, schooled in Reading and now living in High Wycombe! She has over 15 years of Director level experience in consumer facing and B2B businesses, and is passionate about applying this knowledge to support our local business owners. With Helen as your coach, you are guaranteed a no-nonsense, practical approach to help you grow your funds, build your team and find more time for yourself. Helen polished her skills in educating business people through her prior HR career, so you can be sure to find her workshops energetic, highly participative and above all, thought provoking.
Over the years Helen has supported a variety of charities as follows:
- As a sixth former she qualified as a cub scout support leader with the Furze Platt, Maidenhead cub scout pack and had a great time with them for a couple of years before heading off to uni leading various activities with a group of cubs each week, and of course at camp!
- At uni she was a member of a group that took a group of wheelchair bound young people swimming each week - great to give them a regular trip out of the supported care home, with some exercise and a beer afterwards.
- Then starting her career in HR and a number of different interventions with the Womens Refuge - from painting parts of their accommodation to supporting them in c.v. workshops to identify the transferable skills they could take from their life into the workplace.
- Very active member of her church in North London - washer-upper, cake-maker, and 3 years as PCC secretary.
- Moved to High Wycombe and with 2 sons became immersed in local rugby - 3 years as volunteer first aider for High Wycombe RUFC and ongoing...
ActionCOACH has a strong tradition of supporting the whole community - both SME businesses with our regular coaching programmes and the Third sector through our Coaching for a Cause programme. The vision for ActionCOACH is 'To create world abundance through business re-education' - which includes business and charity sectors. The insight is that the most business owners, and third sector leaders, have become leaders of their organisations through the functional skills they have developed (e.g. engineering, caring, medical, marketing etc skills) and often they haven't had the opportunity to develop the business skills to go alongside these practical skills - and hence the 'business re-education' focus of our work - which applies in both business and third sectors.
There is ONE MORE OFFER !!
Helen is looking to donate ongoing regular fortnightly 1-2-1 coaching to a charity, which will be her personal 'Coaching for a Cause'. At this event she will be looking to find a motivated charity leader who is ready to make a change for the better, who is eager to learn so that together we can make a big impact! Her regular 1-2-1 coaching fee is a minimum of £995+VAT per month, so this is a pretty valuable opportunity!