5 week Aerial Dance course – Aerial Dance Training
Course dates: Tuesdays, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th November 2016
Course fee: £50 for the 5 week course
(suitable for beginners and improvers)
Aerial Dance is hazardous: Please read the terms and conditions below before enrolling onto and paying for the course. By paying for the course you agree to the terms and conditions below and confirm that you are fit to take part in the course and that you will inform Aerial Dance Hereford before the course/session start of any injuries or medical conditions that might affect your safety.
Terms and conditions
- Aerial Dance classes are for those aged 16 and above, who have no medical reasons (eg. back problems, vertigo, pregnancy, etc.) that would put them at risk when taking part.
- The course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The course must be paid for in full prior to beginning the course.
- Participation on the course is voluntary.
- Aerial Dance Hereford can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own act or default.
- Instructions on how the Aerial equipment is to be used should be adhered to at all times to minimise the likelihood of injury.
- Participants understand that accidents can happen without any contributory negligence from Aerial Dance Hereford.
- Participants should weigh no more than 90 kg to participate (this is the max. bearing weight of the Aerial equipment).
- Participants are not to climb beyond 3 meters (closest point of their body to the ground).
Warm-ups and latecomers:
- Latecomers will not be admitted to class
- Participants are required to take part in the led floor based warm-up prior to the Aerial section of the class.