Actions and Detail Panel
6. Making Music and Art on iPad
Wed 29 March 2017, 13:30 – 16:00 BST
Get hands-on with loads of expert tips in how to create Music & Art using an iPad.
Dig deeper into using the new features of Garageband and Music Memos to create your own songs, soundtracks and backing music.
Experience a range of apps to create and share Art & Music
Look at how digital Art & Music can enhance learning in any curriculum area
• Practise using a range of free apps to create Music and Art
• Find out how to use iPad to help develop literacy & numeracy in Art & Music
• Explore easy ways to share your images and recordings with a global audience
• Discover how to download some excellent free lesson resources full of ideas