This workshop covers managing the maintenance and roadworthiness of commercial vehicles in your organisation and is aimed at transport managers and those who have a responsibility for road fleet management.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
- Benefits of safe and efficient fleet management
- Understand our legal responsibilities in relation to safe and efficient fleet management
- Explain the organisational policies and procedures that relate to safe and efficient fleet management
- Auditing procedures and internal management systems
- Record keeping
- Tools and technology for enhancing fleet performance – safety technology
- Repairs post accident
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Take A6003 to Corby, at roundabout (Rockingham Castle andwater tower are landmarks), turn onto A6116. Turn left at second roundabout into Earlstrees Road. After first road on right (MantonRoad), turn right into Earlstrees Court paved private access between two identical blocks. The Institute is on the left in secondrow. Signed parking is at front and rear of the Institute building.
Registration starts at 08.30am.