This workshop covers managing the maintenance and roadworthiness of commercial vehicles in your organisation and is aimed at transport managers and those who have a responsibility for road fleet management.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
- Benefits of safe and efficient fleet management
- Understand our legal responsibilities in relation to safe and efficient fleet management
- Explain the organisational policies and procedures that relate to safe and efficient fleet management
- Auditing procedures and internal management systems
- Record keeping
- Tools and technology for enhancing fleet performance – safety technology
- Repairs post accident
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
There are no parking facilities available on site. The closest parking is the National Car Parks facility on New York St.
Registration starts at 08.30am.