San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
6 Week Communication Skills
The course will run for one evening a week, from 5-9pm for 6 consecutive weeks. These evening classes will run on Thursdays, however the first session will be on a Wednesday.
Week 1: Establishing Your Credibility
· What does it mean to communicate with credibility & why is it important?
· You & your experiences of credibility
· Credible people in history
· The Credibility Model
Week 2: Developing Your Authority
· What is personal authority & what happens when it is missing?
· You & your areas of authority
· The Personal Power Model
· Techniques for developing authority in the workplace
Week 3: Communicating With Presence & Impact
· What makes a person have ‘presence’?
· You & situations where you struggle to create an impact
· Techniques for developing presence in the workplace
· The 4 P’s of creating an impact
· The key to unlocking your presence & impact
Week 4: Communicating Virtually
· What is virtual communication?
· What can go wrong when communicating virtually & why is this important?
· What virtual communication difficulties do you face?
· The Communication Process
· Techniques for connecting with people you cannot see
Week 5: Handling Difficult Conversations & Situations
· Your experiences of difficult conversations & situations in the workplace
· Preparing for difficult conversations at work
· Taking control of difficult situations in the workplace
· Techniques for dealing with difficult people
Week 6: Individual Feedback & Coaching
Simulations & role-plays providing opportunities to put together everything covered in the programme into practice.
Feedback from your coach & peers on your newly acquired communication skills
A final chance to speak with your coach about any questions you still have
When & Where
Aspira Training is part of the Aspira Executive PA search consultancy based in London.
Aspira Training is dedicated to providing training for personal assistants and support staff within the financial and investment sector. Our aim is to equip our delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to become indespensible business assets within their organisation.
We provide a range of courses tailored to each deleagte's needs to ensure that they leave with the ability to excel in their current role and deliver exceptional results. We work with industry experienced trainers, who deliver comprehensive and up-to-date courses relevant to current market trends.