Actions and Detail Panel
6 Week Body Transformation Course - Ongar - (24/04/17-02/06/17)
Mon 24 April 2017, 09:45 – 11:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
After the major success of the Basildon 6 Week Body Transformation course we have decided to bring it to The P.T Barn.
On this course clients have been able to shed up to 7% Body Fat in just 6 weeks as well as amazing changes in body shape and tone. What’s more important is that the course teaches you how to live a healthier lifestyle and ways to change thought processes once the 6 weeks are up. You can expect big improvements in fitness levels, self-confidence and many other health related issues.
The class involves a wide mix of body weight training, resistance training and high impact cardio training. You will train alongside a wide range of fitness levels and abilities but will still be expected to train as part of a team as much as you can to get each other through the sessions. Everyone will have their own strengths and weaknesses so the idea is to help the weaker out on your strength’s. A real fun way to train alongside a great bunch of people.
With Each Course You Will Receive The Following;
- 18 one hour 15 minute studio based training sessions just for Body Transformation members.
- An hour consultation to discuss your individual goals.
- A Therapy Band for home training.
- Use of Suspension trainers/Stability Balls and Pull Up Bars for home training.
- A 6 week Training Schedule to monitor training. -
A 6 week Daily Training Plan to assist in gaining great results.
- Advised Stretching Sheet.
- Body Stats measurements.
- Nutritional Advice and guidance to help set up your meal plan.
- Access to a Closed Facebook group.
Body Transformation Classes:
Ongar Course -
- Monday – 09:45-11:00 – The P.T Barn – CM15 0LB.
- Wednesday – 09:45-11:00 – The P.T Barn – CM15 0LB.
- Friday – 09:45-11:00 – The P.T Barn – CM15 0LB.
All this for just £195.00
We recommend getting in touch with us before booking this course. firstname.lastname@example.org
This course runs; 24/04/17 - 02/06/17.