Actions and Detail Panel
6 Week Introduction to AutoCAD Inventor Basics (Evening Class) - Dover
Mon, 8 May 2017, 17:00 – Mon, 19 Jun 2017, 20:00 BST
This is a 6 week course taking place on Monday evenings for those who have no formal experience with AutoCAD.
The course is designed so that upon completion candidates will be able to create 3D models, orthographic drawings and assemblies within the program.
Aims of the course:
- Constructing Sketches Free hand
- Constructing Sketches to prevent Model Failing
- Efficient model making and designing 'library' parts
- using work plans to meet your needs
- Building Templates to meet your needs
- Setting drawing styles and editing the styles of the programme
- Creating orthographic drawings in first and third angle
- building assemblies efficiently
- 2D Assembly Drawings
- Making use of the content centre and AutoCAD
- Inventor Libraries
- An Introduction to Parametric Modelling
What will you have once completed the course?
The course will include an East Kent College Certificate and a Portfolio of Evidence upon Completion.
Employers that may be Interested Include Building services, Manufacturing Companies, Mechanical & Electrical Companies, Design Companies and Many More.