It is our great pleasure to invite you to our 6th European Grid Conference, taking place on 29 September in Brussels. This year, we will look at three different dimensions of the power grid: society, economy and the environment.
- How can grid investments have a social dimension?
- How can economic benefits for communities affected by new grid infrastructure be realised?
- How can biodiversity and nature profit from new and existing power lines?
These and other questions will be addressed by our distinguished speakers, including:
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission
- Joseph P. Kennedy II, Citizens Energy Corporation
- Dominique Ristori, Director General of DG Energy