In the FORS reducing fuel use and minimising environmental impacts workshop you will learn how to monitor the environmental impact of your operation and identify ways to minimise its effects. Find out about strategies you can use to save money by improving your fuel efficiency. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the issues you face with other FORS accredited companies.
The event will cover the following topics:
- Environmental issues affecting the logistics sector
- Policies and procedures that can help minimise the environmental impact of logistics operations
- Fuel use, anti-idling, aerodynamics, procurement, driver training
- Importance of monitoring and measuring KPIs
- Report on the effects of logistics operations on the environment
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Pay and Display car parking is available at Portwall Lane, BS1 6NB and further car parking is available at Temple Gate Car Park, Temple Gate, BS1 6PL and Temple Meads Car Park, Temple Meads, BS1 6QF..
Registration starts at 1:00pm