Actions and Detail Panel
7 Signs Your Business is Ready to Head to The Cloud
Wed 17 May 2017, 11:00 – 11:30 BST
PART OF LINCOLNSHIRE DIGITAL CONFERENCE AND TECH EXPO
Andy Richley, Marketing Manager for Khaos Control, will provide you with his practical tips on how and why to move your business to the cloud to allow your business more flexibility and greater opportunity.
The workshop will cover the following points:
- What is cloud computing?
- Busting the myths behind cloud computing.
- Seven signs your business is ready to move to the cloud:
- Juggling multiple systems and internal solutions that are not talking to each other
- Having to make key business decisions without the data to back them up
- Spending money on expensive hardware and IT resource
- Your business strategy is directed by your existing systems and processes
- Your systems control when and where you can work
- Time-consuming and expensive systems with training required for every employee
- You can’t upgrade to the latest version of a key stem without significant CapEx
- Why cloud solutions are the way to go.
Read more about Andy HERE
Learn more about Lincolnshire Tech Week events on the website - http://lincolnshire.tech