This event page is for payment in € only. Completing the eventbrite booking through this page also provides your registration details.
Early bird fees now available until 23 September 2016. The Early careers networking lunch is now limited to early career attendees.
Registration is open to any qualified worker in a discipline relevant to prevention, including all European and international researchers, professionals, practitioners, policy makers and students.
The main conference runs from 31st October to 2nd November 2016, the pre-conference workshops will be held on the 30th October 2016.
Brief registration instructions
- Eventbrite charge a small processing fee for each purchase (includes VAT on the processing fee), which is passed onto the buyer.
- Early career delegates please check if you are eligible for a bursary (deadline for applications is 1 August 2016)
- Delegates can make multiple purchases per order eg conference and workshops.
- Please select your ticket options and 'check out', you won't be asked to make a payment. See the more information option next to each ticket for details.
- Please fill in the details on the registration form and select the appropriate registration option/fee.
- Registrants should receive confirmation fromm EUSPR of successful registration within 5 working days.
- Please note that your application will not be processed unless the correct registration fee is received and you meet the eligibility requirements for the conference, workshops and/or any reduced rates.
Further information on registration
- Registration will close on 09 October 2016
- Early bird fees upto 23 September 2016
- Please contact us after 9 October 2016 to discuss conference and workshop attendance (if places are still available, registration may end early if the available places are booked before the deadline). Please note: Payment of fees at the conference or workshops is discouraged and will only be available if agreed in advance.
If you are a student with an accredited University or other Institution then please send us, before registering, a scanned copy/photo of your valid student ID so that we can confirm your eligibility for a reduced student rate.
The pre-conference workshops are held on 30th October, see here for details. Please note: Workshops 2 and 3 are half day workshops that can be attended separately or together. Workshop 1 occurs concurrently with workshops 2 and 3. Places are limited, please book early.
- “Give me the money!”: how to ask for research funding (full day); free to early career participants
- An Introduction to Latent Class Analysis for Prevention Research: Identifying High-Risk Subgroups in the Population (half day); € 25 Students, € 40 EUSPR members, and € 50 non-members
- An Introduction to the Multiphase Optimization Strategy (MOST) for Building More Effective, Economical, and Sustainable Preventive Interventions (half day); € 25 Students, € 40 EUSPR members, and € 50 non-members
- Introduction to the Universal Prevention Curriculum, UPC (full day); € 40
- Conference dinner - € 30. The dinner will start on the evening of Day 2 of the conference (1st November 2016). Details are to be confirmed, the dinner can be booked and paid for when you register for the conference or a place can be reserved (via the conference Eventbrite registration form or by email, then pay the fee later to complete the booking)
- Early Careers Forum Networking Lunch, Day 1 of the conference (12pm – 2pm, 31st October 2016) - 30 participants, complimentary. The Forum Event can be booked in advance by email, or when you register for the main conference (via the Eventbrite registration form). Places now limited to early career attendees ("early career" includes those who entered the prevention field through first job or commencing doctural studies in 2008 or later; as well as current Masters and Doctoral students in a prevention-related discipline)
Joining the EUSPR or renewing your membership
While conference registration is open conference attendees can join the EUSPR or renew their membership and receive two calendar years membership for the price of one (membership until 31/12/2017). Please identify the correct fee here, then select the appropriate joint conference and membership registration option that applies to you to receive this offer.
Alternatively, to join the EUSPR or renew your membership (provides membership until 31/12/2016) without registering for the conference, see here for details.
Please contact us to cancel your registration.
- We cannot refund any bank charges incurred by any payments or refunds.
- Requests received by 9 October 2016 will be refunded in full (registration fee and Eventbrite fees).
- Requests received after 9 October 2016 will be refunded at the EUSPR's discretion, although we always try to accomodate requests. If a refund is made, we cannot guarantee that the Eventbrite fees will be refunded as these fees are paid directly to Eventbrite.
Conference website: http://euspr.org/euspr-2016