San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
7th Annual Neonatal Palliative and End of Life Conference
Supporting the quality of life and the quality of death for the whole family.
Topics will include:
- Parents' perspective : Learning together
- Care after death
- Supporting maternal health and family wellbeing
- Developments in neontal link nurse role
- Current research to inform practice
- Collaboration between hospice, hospital and home
- Building memories
- Continuing bereavement support for families
Kindly sponsored by Fieldfisher
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is recognised as the UK's leading provider of training for professionals working with bereaved families across the UK.
We support families and educate professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Currently the charity trains around 8,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website and family bereavement support in locations around the UK.