Reducing transport related fines and charges your organisation receives can have a direct impact on your bottom line. This workshop covers the regulatory responsibilities for managers and how to develop relevant policies to reduce associated costs. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the issues you face with other FORS accredited companies and industry experts.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Explain the legislation relating to PCNs and FPNs and the associated infringements
(parking, loading and unloading, congestion charge and moving traffic)
2) Methods to reduce the number of PCNs and FPNs
3) How to implement a fines and charges policy
4) Develop systems to monitor road transport charges and fines (FORS PCN tracker)
5) Evaluate the impact of the policies and make recommendations for improvements
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Pay and Display car parking is available at Portwall Lane, BS1 6NB and further car parking is available at Temple Gate Car Park, Temple Gate, BS1 6PL and Temple Meads Car Park, Temple Meads, BS1 6QF.
Registration starts at 8.30am