This Eight Week Course helps you to systematically develop the skills of being present with your experience. It aims to assist you in dealing with what can be stressful and challenging, helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life. The aim is to learn new ways to handle challenging physical sensations, feelings, moods or social interactions. The course consists of 8 weekly sessions of two and a half hours, Saturday All Day Session (11am to 4pm), Mindful communication, Regular mindfulness practice and Manual and guided Meditations for Home practice.
Course Dates Jan 2017 - Mar 2017:
- Session I on 15th January, (Start Date)
- Session II on 22nd January,
- Session III on 29th January,
- Session IV on 5th February,
- Session V on 12th February, (attending day retreat after this week)
- Session VI on 19th February,
- Session VII on 26th February and
- Session VIII on 5th March (End Date)
Timings: 11am to 1.30pm
Venue: St. Bernards Club Room, Life Care Centre, Stockbridge, Edinburgh
Full Cost: £250 (£50 deposit to confirm your place) Note: There is 25% discount for our previous participants who have engaged in same eight week course earlier.
Day Retreats in Edinburgh are offered on the fourth Saturday of each month from 11am to 4pm and we suggest that you attend the retreat after week 5 or week 6 of the course.