Learning to manage stress, improve well-being and personal relationships by practising being in the present moment.
This course is a classic 8-week course recognised by the NHS, founded on Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) with elements of Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
The course is for anyone interested in developing skills of Mindfulness, with special benefits for counsellors, psychotherapists, educators, coaches, parents, healthcare professionals and human resources trainers.
CPD certificates of 16 hours will be provided for those completing the entire course.
Date & Time: Wednesday, 11:00 - 13:00
Dates: October 12th, 19th, 26th
November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Benefits of Mindfulness:
There is growing scientific evidence that practising mindfulness can help
- Improve personal relationships
- Improve concentration and mental activity, increase creativity and productivity
- Cultivate emotional intelligence and improve our mood
- Boost the immune system and brain functioning
- Develop the ability to relax and deal with stressful circumstances, have restful sleep
- Reduce anxiety, depression, ease chronic pain and regulate eating habits
- Increase our happiness and give a deeper meaning to life
What does it involve?
A commitment to attend all 8 classes
The time for daily home practice, using the guidance CD (10-30 minutes a day)
For more information visit: www.quantumkoan.com
When & Where
Dragana Djukic BSc, MA (Psych)
Dragana Djukic BSc, MA (Psych) is a Psychosynthesis psychotherapist and Mindfulness teacher with practices in Richmond and Central London. She is a member of BACP and UKCP. She is a trainer on counselling courses and teaches Mindfulness in NHS settings. She brings together the knowledge of science, psychology and experience in meditation practice to her work.