Actions and Detail Panel
8th International Trade & Academic Research Conference (ITARC), 28-29th Aug...
Mon, 28 Aug 2017, 08:30 – Tue, 29 Aug 2017, 17:00 CEST
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Academy of Business and Retail Management (ABRM) is hosting 8th International Trade & Academic Research (ITARC) Conference scheduled during 28-29th August 2017. This conference seeks to explore a wealth of issues related to Business, management, economics and international trade and contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
- To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
- To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and management.
- To consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & management, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
- To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
- To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging economies
- To foster and nurture the economic development of all nations
- To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
Benefits to Conference Participants
- Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
- All accepted abstract/full papers will be published in the conference proceedings both print and online version titled “The Business and Management Review”. (Print )ISSN-2047-2854 and (Online) ISSN 2051-8498
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
- Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be Considered for journal publication
Draft Submission Deadline: 14th July 2017
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 5th August 2017
Publication Release: 28th August 207
Conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstract will be published in the conference proceedings titled “The Business & Management Review” both in Print and online version.
Extended Publication Opportunities:
All accepted and registered papers for ROGE conference will be invited to submit special and extended edition of Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR)-A SCOPUS Indexed and SCIMAGO Ranked Journal and in other journals from the Academy
INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES
We would be grateful if you could forward this email on to your colleagues who might be interested to join with us at ITARC-2017 in Paris. Alternatively, you can share a link to the ABRM 2016 ITARC-London, UK Conference on your social media accounts using the following links:
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to submit a paper you are very welcome to JOIN AS AN OBSERVER
Presenting in absentia: if you are unable to attend in person, you can present your paper via a video clip