Actions and Detail Panel
9-1 GCSE English Language Revision Day with Mr Bruff!
Sat 8 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Many students have been watching Mr Bruff's videos all year round, now it's time to meet the man himself!
This course is suitable for all students studying the new 9-1 GCSE English Language AQA specification.
Mr Bruff is renowned for his famous student videos and his best-selling GCSE English revision guides in Language and Literature. He will lead this student revision day and teach top tips, strategies, and techniques, whilst showing students exemplary student responses for Paper 1 and Paper 2. There will only be 40 student places available- places for this course are extremely limited- Mr Bruff will only be running this course once in London this academic year.
AQA Language Paper 1: 'Explorations in Creative Reading and Writing'.
AQA Language Paper 2: 'Writers' Viewpoints and Perspectives'.
The course fees include:
- All material (all relevant resources)
- A personalized tailor made revision day for the new specification.
- Tips, techniques and exam strategies for all questions.
- An extra focus on the 'tricky' questions: e.g.: Question 4 on both papers (evaluation & methods).
- Exam practice
- Materials to take home and continue revision/ consolidate knowledge.
- A Q&A session
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day.
A day with Mr Bruff is a very rare opportunity which will certainly help to lift your grade! :)
Date and Time
On Baker Street
Central London, Baker Street (2 minutes from the station) The exact address will be given once students are booked onto the course.