This workshop is about measuring operational performance specifically through online performance management systems. It coves how to measure performance, key performance indicators (KPIs), data quality and integrity, and the interpretation and monitoring of data.
The event will cover topics including:
1) What is measuring and monitoring operational performance for road fleet management?
2) What do you need to monitor and measure? Develop the Key Performance Indicators
3) The benefit of benchmarking in relation to continuous improvement
4) Explain the importance of using high quality data
5) Use an appropriate benchmarking system to measure operational performance – types of system that can be used – FORS, telematics, fleet management, FORS fuel use, PCN and safety trackers
6) Using the information
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Pay and Display car parking is available at Portwall Lane, BS1 6NB and further car parking is available at Temple Gate Car Park, Temple Gate, BS1 6PL and Temple Meads Car Park, Temple Meads, BS1 6QF.
Regsitration starts at 1:00pm