This workshop is about measuring operational performance specifically through online performance management systems. It coves how to measure performance, key performance indicators (KPIs), data quality and integrity, and the interpretation and monitoring of data.
The event will cover topics including:
1) What is measuring and monitoring operational performance for road fleet management?
2) What do you need to monitor and measure? Develop the Key Performance Indicators
3) The benefit of benchmarking in relation to continuous improvement
4) Explain the importance of using high quality data
5) Use an appropriate benchmarking system to measure operational performance – types of system that can be used – FORS, telematics, fleet management, FORS fuel use, PCN and safety trackers
6) Using the information
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Take A6003 to Corby, at roundabout (Rockingham Castle andwater tower are landmarks), turn onto A6116. Turn left at second roundabout into Earlstrees Road. After first road on right (MantonRoad), turn right into Earlstrees Court paved private access between two identical blocks. The Institute is on the left in secondrow. Signed parking is at front and rear of the Institute building.
Regsitration starts at 1:00pm