This workshop is about measuring operational performance specifically through online performance management systems. It coves how to measure performance, key performance indicators (KPIs), data quality and integrity, and the interpretation and monitoring of data.
The event will cover topics including:
1) What is measuring and monitoring operational performance for road fleet management?
2) What do you need to monitor and measure? Develop the Key Performance Indicators
3) The benefit of benchmarking in relation to continuous improvement
4) Explain the importance of using high quality data
5) Use an appropriate benchmarking system to measure operational performance – types of system that can be used – FORS, telematics, fleet management, FORS fuel use, PCN and safety trackers
6) Using the information