Join us for 11 light-hearted and playful days in beautiful bohemian beach town, Tulum.
Our Children’s Yoga Teacher Training provides all the tools, techniques and inspiration that teachers will need to develop their own individual, creative lessons to share with children of all ages and abilities. We are focused on providing a holistic environment for children, combining elements of musical mantras, interactive story-telling, art, nature, movement and dance, group discussions and play to explore the principles and practices of yoga and mindfulness.
Our approach incorporates elements of the educational philosophies of Reggio Emilia’s Hundred Languages of Children and Howard Gardener’s Multiple Intelligences because we understand, value and support each child’s individual learning style. Furthermore, our approach regards the environment as a key component of the education process, therefore, we place emphasis on providing a safe, nurturing, holistic environment in which we give children time and space to explore yoga and mindfulness.
Through interactive, experiential activities and practice teaching time, we will explore:
* Techniques and activities to introduce asana, breath-work and meditation to children aged 3-18 years old
* Partner and group yoga fun for all ages
* Combining Educational Philosophy and teaching methodology with Yoga
* Introducing yoga philosophy and practices to children of all ages, including the 4 Paths of Yoga & Patanjali's 8 Limbs of Yoga
* Meditation & Visualisation techniques for each age group
* Creative Mindfulness activities and techniques
* Therapeuitc yoga techniques for children with Special Needs
*Understanding Autism, ADHD, Sensory Disorders, communication difficulties and social-emotional difficulties and how to effectively use therapeutic yoga for each of these SEN.
* Incorporating art, music, dance and nature into children’s yoga
* Hindu Mythology for Tweens & Teens
* Introducing the Chakra System to Teens
* Interactive story-telling and yoga journeys for all age groups
* Behaviour managment in the yoga class
* Positive & Empathetic language skills
We have a maximum of 18 students on each of our trainings to enable full support and attention for each individual.
Who is the training for?
Anyone with an interest in sharing yoga with children and teens within an educational, social, healthcare or home environment.
What is included?
* 10-Nights Accommodation at Tribal Loft Apartments in beautiful Tulum
* 7-Day Unlimited yoga class pass for Tribal Yoga
* Tutioin fees
* Training manuels
* Mats and props
* 15% discount on snorkelling and diving trips
*Tuition only price also available*