San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Sir Timothy O’Shea, invites staff and students of the University of Edinburgh to attend a Celebration of Achievement in the presence of the Chancellor, HRH The Princess Royal in the McEwan Hall, Bristo Square, at 5.30 p.m. on Tuesday 8 October 2013. The following honorary awards will be made at the ceremony which is expected to finish at around 6.30 p.m.:
Sir Steve Redgrave: Rower and Olympian
Judy Murray: Tennis Coach
Lynne Ramsay: Film Director
Susie Wolff: Formula 1 Driver
Note that there are a limited number of tickets which will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis (only one ticket per person).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE NOTE:
- This event is currently open to University Staff and Stundents only
- Doors will open at 4.30 p.m.
- To gain entry you will require to bring your printed eventbrite ticket (issued for your use only) and your University ID card.
- Please do not bring large bags and rucksacks to the event.
- You must ensure that your mobile phone is switched off before entering the venue.
- Tickets are non-transferrable: please let us know if you are unable to attend and we will cancel your ticket and will re-issue it to someone on our reserved list.