Actions and Detail Panel
A Day of Mindfulness for Healthy Living at Neal's Yard, Covent Garden
Sat 22 April 2017, 10:30 – 17:00 BST
Discover that you don’t have to live with all the unhelpful thoughts and feelings our minds tend to throw up in reaction to stressful experiences.
This workshop is for anyone who sometimes experiences stress and anxiety associated with work, relationships, loss and other factors. In this workshop
We will learn mindfulness practices and tools to help increase self-awareness and to bring balance to day-to-day life challenges and aide relaxation.
We will also enquire into our experience of the practice and learn how mindfulness can easily be applied to all aspects of daily life.
Some of the benefits of mindfulness training:
• Greater self-awareness / self-knowledge
• Increased creativity and more choice
• Less stress and anxiety, more freedom
• Increased motivation and perspective
• Improved relationships and communication
• Better sleep and overall wellbeing
• Greater work – life balance...
All welcome, no previous experience needed.
Bring a light blanket and wear comfortable clothes.
Lunch idea: There will be an opportunity for a shared lunch, so feel free to bring a dish to share if you like.
Led by Karen Liebenguth and Bernie Heaney - more information about us below.