Actions and Detail Panel
A Day of Purpose - A Financial HUG Workshop
Fri 30 December 2016, 15:00 – 18:00 GMT
An afternoon filled with love, laughter and learning we will discover the African tradition of Kwanzaa. The 30th Dec is the fifth day of the celebration known as the Day of Nia meaning Purpose. I believe it is the perfect day to embed positive thoughts and actions that will allow you to work towards fulfilling your purpose.
Our goal is ensuring you have the correct tools for managing your money and household in 2017. This workshop has been designed to give you some free time, time to relax and time to focus your thoughts on the new year ahead after the festivities of Christmas.
The theme is 'New Beginnings'
The cost of the workshop covers refreshments in the style of traditional afternoon tea the workshop and all materials. This event is hosted by Aleka Gutzmore of A G Finance Hub giving you her signature Financial HUG
You will discover...
- How to set positive goals
- How to identify your purpose in a few steps
- How to get your everyday finances organised
- How to start the 3 stage process to financial freedom
Awareness - Acceptance - Action
The workshop is universal and very interactive as we believe your learning should be in the safe and supportive environment. Aleka is highly trained and experienced in bringing financial capability to life, helping you to understand your position in turn empowering you to do the best you possible can.
- Gone are the days you set financial goals and break them half way through January.
- Gone are the days that you feel fearful or unable to open your letters.
- Gone are the days you profess you are useless with money
- Gone are the days of embarrassment or shame
Instead we will in your new beginning, one of control and ability and one of prosperity and purpose. We look forward to welcoming you on Friday 30th Dec 2016 from 3pm - 6pm