A Fresh Look at Mental Disorders and Psychopathology
12th November 2016 - 9:30am - 4pm - Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, Central London
With guest speaker Dr Sean Cross - Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist
A vital mental health update for counsellors including:
- Psychiatry history, disorder classification and symptom run through
- Risk assessment and management with self-harm and suicidal ideation case examples
- The Mental Health Act & Mental Capacity Act with case examples
- Mental health medications – information for counsellors
- Mental Health services inside and outside the NHS with case walk examples
Discounted rate of £100 applies to existing staff and students.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
To reserve a place we must receive the full amount of £120.00. Eventbrite will also charge an additional booking fee of £8.03.
Though numbers for our workshops are limited, it is also necessary to achieve a minimum attendance to make the course viable. In cases where the minimum attendance is not achieved, we reserve the right to cancel workshops; participants will have their fees fully refunded or offered an alternative session