San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“I have always regarded entertaining as a vital and underrated part of business – especially when times are tough. After all, forging and building relationships is really what business is all about. And there’s no better way to take a relationship to the next level than a good meal in the right setting."
Why: Because we believe that your success requires the aid of others. Business problems are best solved over a good meal with others by asking each other the questions you are asking yourselves
When: Wednesday 26th October 2016, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Where: The King's Head, 257 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AS.
- Introduce yourselves and tell us the challenge that's "keeping you awake at night".
- For each person in turn we'll spend 5 minutes as a group brain storming each problem.
- All this in amongst good food and wine.
- Lots of lovely food to share plus half a bottle of wine each.
- If you have any dietry alergies please contact Katie.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to make this dinner we will endeavour to swap you to an evening that suits you, subject to availablilty. Any cancellations within 72 hours of the dinner are not refundable.
--Powered by 9others--
When & Where
Meet new people and help solve business problems over a good meal with 9others.
Roland Rudd’s philosophy “there is no better way to take a relationship to the next level than a good meal in the right setting” has been proven true time and time again. This philosophy is at the heart of 9others where we bring people together to share experiences, to solve problems, and to learn from each other.