Actions and Detail Panel
A hands on practical day in how to deliver therapy with Paediatric and ALD...
Sat 29 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
The day will include activities for pre school, school age, secondary school aged and young adults, as well as clients with learning difficulties - making all activities age appropriate)
We will cover activities for
- Attention and Listening
- Speech sounds, phonological awareness and articulation
- Language comprehension
- Language expression
- Social communication
- Low tech AAC and visual communication environments
- Functional daily communication activities
We will go through appropriate SMART targets for these activities and record forms in order to help you to become effective in measuring the success of therapy and to record the sesion whilst delivering it.
The session will be practical and hands on with experience of delivering these activities, giving you a wealth of ideas in how to carry these out with clients on your future caseload.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
1. Your place will only be confirmed once ITS receives payment
2. Once your place is confirmed, you will be sent a confirmation email informing you of your place.
3. Joining instructions, including directions to the venue, will be emailed to you one or two weeks before the course commences. This will contain details of how to get to the venue and an up to date agenda.
4. In the event of a cancellation, you will be charged the full fee if you do not inform the course organisers at least 5 working days before the event
Email email@example.com or call 0845 8382921