Actions and Detail Panel
A Helping Paw
Sat 25 March 2017, 13:00 – 14:30 GMT
A Helping Paw
During this fun workshop you will learn the key super skills needed to train your dog how to become a helping paw in your life. Whether you are looking for the appropriate training and support to start your dogs journey supporting you, or whether you want to learn super cool ways to train your dog to enhance your life, this workshop is for you!
We will start to train behaviours such as:
- loading/unloading the washing machine
- picking up dropped items such as keys/phone
- helping to dress/undress
- waking you up in the morning
- reminding you to take medication
- offer comfort and affection
to name but a few.
Nosey Barker keep their classes small with at least two trainers to help you learn and support you with any questions you may have. There will be a break in the middle for your dog to have a rest and you to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate and a slice of cake (free of charge).
What you need to bring/know:
- Please bring a towel/blanket for your dog to lay on that smells of home.
- some of your dogs regular dog food as well as tasty treats
- you dog needs to be dog/human friendly, if you are unsure please contact us before booking
- when entering the golf course beware of golfers on the left hand side, you must give way
- when you enter the car park please head over to the far left hand side, you will see our training field from there
- Our training is held outdoors, please wear suitable clothing. If the weather is very bad we will contact you to cancel and a new date will be arranged.
- No refunds are available for this workshop
About the trainer:
Kim Kaye is a fully qualified and insured Dog Trainer, she has been a responsible and assured Kennel club breeder for many years. Kim has worked within child and family protection for local councils for over 10 years, her experience and qualifications help her to understand individual and family needs. She holds an enhanced clear DBS certificate .