Actions and Detail Panel
A introduction to measuring social impact
Tue 21 March 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 GMT
Whether you are a social entrepreneur, a practitioner in a social/environmental organisation or you merely want to make sense of social impact, this course is for you.
It provides an introduction to social impact reporting with maximum understanding and minimum paperwork. By the end of this course, you will understand:
- How to think about the 'Breadth' and the ‘Depth’ of your impact
- The three stages on the social impact report journey
- The basics of evidence review
- How to apply two main impact tools to your own projects
- How to effectively “report” impact information
No refunds will be given to any latecomers; cancellations viaEventbrite may be made up to 9am on the day of the seminar.
As we do not admit latecomers, allow extra time to locate theCity Business Library, if this is your first visit.
Latecomers will not be admitted to this seminar.