AS Level results day isn't a happy day for everyone. It certainly wasn't for me. However, I found a way to turn my Ds into As and secure a place at a top university! Attend my A-Level Rescue Workshop to find out how I did it and how you can do it too!
Whether you are just about to start studying for your AS levels, have retakes, or simply want to bump up your grades, this event is for you.
It's not fun worrying about your future. I've been there and understand how stressful it is not knowing if you'll get into university. Even though improving your grades won't be easy, it is by no means impossible. However, it's important to get on the right track immediately. I've helped thousands of students do this through my private mentorship schemes and #1 best selling ebook How to ACE Your A-Levels.
Remember, direction is more important than speed. Right now plenty of students are going nowhere very fast. Invest in this workshop, and you won't be one of them!
- Is hosted by Anshul Raja, the no. 1 best selling author of How To Ace Your A-Levels
- Structures a game plan for students retaking multiple AS exams in addition to A2 exams
- Compares in detail the study habits of A*, B and D grade students
- Reveals 'before and after' case studies of students who turned their grades around
- Outlines revision techniques that actually work using live demonstrations
- Offers tailored UCAS and personal statement advice (golden nuggets only)
- Allows you to network with fellow students and join a community who are all in the same boat
- Provides a FREE copy of best selling How To Ace Your A-Levels