A carefully thought out business plan is the bedrock of any successful business. Many coaches and freelance consultants underestimate the importance of forming a concise and realistic plan and unknowingly undercut themselves and undervalue their work. This course will give you everything you need for planning and pricing your business.
When working independently you need to be a good business person as well as being a good coach in order to be successful.
This course will ask you the important questions key to planning your coaching business, exploring each question whilst you build your plan throughout the day. Understanding the right price and the most effective costing model for your business is critical for any independent coach. This short course will remove the guesswork and examine how to price your coaching in the most effective way possible.
The day will explore your aspirations and how you can achieve them; the resources and challenges you are working with and how you should identify your point of difference. Sharing knowledge and networking is an important part of the day. Topics covered on the day include:
- Identifying your key decisions
- Building your point of difference
- Understanding the wider resource available
- Working through the challenges and minimising risks
- Examine your business drivers
- Develop your pricing strategy
- Understand you and your collateral
- Develop your personal pricing equation
This course is for you if you…
- Are working independently as a coach or mentor
- Want to enhance your coaching or mentoring service
- Feel your current pricing is not attracting enough clients
- Need to develop a pricing equation that works for you
- Want to develop a concise business plan
- Are working hard but struggling to cover costs
This highly practical day gave me the knowledge, tools and motivation I needed to make real progress with setting up my coaching business. I would highly recommend this event for anyone ready to make the transition to the world of professional coaching. - Trish Hannen, January 2015, Independent Coach starting October 2015
I very much enjoyed the course. This was high quality CPD. Extremely informative, relevant and thought provoking. Focused tasks, personal feedback and opportunities for discussion supported reflection on my current practice, and future development. I am now much clearer about my priorities in establishing a successful coaching practice. - Trish McCarthy, January 2015, Primary School Advisor
MSc, BA, Chartered FCIPD, MCMI, MInstLM, MIoD
Director of Coaching
Judith is a highly experienced and much sought after executive coach with 22 years of experience working with clients throughout Europe and the Middle East.
Founding BSC over ten years ago, she has coached over 500 people at different points on their career ladder, up to the most senior level. Clients have come from extensive range of private and public companies, in the UK and abroad.