Come along and network with Ealing's fastest growing Networking group. Guest speaker this week will be Pascale MN Chaillet. She practices Shiatsu as both preventive and complementary body therapy based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles. Support individuals with stress-related illnesses and neurological disorders in collaboration with their conventional medicine supervision. Come along to hear her practical talk, to network and meet other like minded entrepreneurs.
And as it is our last meeting of 2016, we will be staying for a Christmas Lunch from 12-1.30pm. You can choose which to attend just the morning networking or both.
Lunch has been pre-ordered and we will have a selection of the following:
- Goats Cheese & Sun Dried Tomato Arancini
- Broccoli Beignet . Sauce Gribiche
- Cured Beef . Celeriac Remoulade . Montgomery Cheddar
- Heritage Tomato . Pearl Barley . Roast Garlic
- Sea Bream . Heritage Carrots . Preserved Onions
- Plus a glass of Prosecco.
- Christmas Cake
Look forward to seeing you there.