Actions and Detail Panel
A Personal Insight into Owning & Living in Spain
Thu 30 March 2017, 18:30 – 19:30 BST
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own property and live in Spain? Why not come along to find out first hand what it's like and to see a selection of what is currently on the market.
Our experts will give a short talk and then you will have a chance to ask them questions and discuss your personal property aspirations as well.
Your chance to WIN a break in Spain! Registering for a ticket and attending the event enters you into the prize draw to win a 4 night stay for 4 people at La Manga Club, Costa Calida in Spain (T&C's apply)
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of parking at the club if you are travelling by car.
Henley-on-Thames train station is approximately 1 mile away from the club
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please use the contact section of this page to get in touch
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
As Phyllis Court is a members only club you will need to show your ticket to gain entry
Competition Terms and Conditions:
For International Property Seminar – 30th March 2017
1. The prize will be 1 X 4 night break for 4 people to be taken by the end of March 1st 2018.
2. The break prize is subject to availability.
3. Winner of the break prize can claim a 4 night break, for 4 People staying at La Manga Club, Costa Calida, Spain. Breaks include accommodation and exclude flights, meals and drinks, excursions, transfers, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas,
4. The promotion commences on 1st March 2017 and closes on 30th March 2017.
5. Participates must be 25 or older.
6. This offer excludes all employees of Resort Worldwide Properties.
7. All winners will be notified via Facebook and/or sent a confirmation email (where email address is provided) detailing their prize.
8. Winners are generated at random, from all entries received.
9. The winner must be the lead guest and present upon arrival.
10. Break prizes are non-transferable and offer no cash value. No cash alternative available.
11. Upon check in, Authorisation of Credit Card will be taken for Security Purposes.
12. Does not Include Hen or Stag Parties
13. The offer does not cover the months of June, July or August.
14. Any Special Requirements must be made at time of booking, as any additional requirements may not be available after booking.
15. The Promoter and Resort Worldwide Properties Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are problematic due to lack of network/wi-fi coverage, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
17.Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
18. The Promoter's decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Marc Gates and Marcentinni Ltd are responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Resort Worldwide Properties Limited, The Lexicon, 10-12 Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NT
20. Promoter: Marc Gates, 2 Seagull Close Basingstoke RG22 5QR and Marcentinni Ltd Epping House, 55 Russell Street, Reading RG1 7XG